I'm excited. But also scared. Sad. Dreamy. Reminiscent. Worried. Giddy. Stressed.
I've never lived east of the Rockies. I LOVE the idea of snow in winter. HATE the idea of humidity. Not so sure about the so called "mountains" they claim are in New Hampshire and Western MA. How can it be a real mountain if it's only 6000 feet high? And what about Mexican food??!!
But there are sooooo many things to explore. And places to see. People to meet and learn from. Photos to take. This is an adventure. I miss everyone already.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi Jen! I can't remember the new email address, but i found a blog you might like. It's about teaching. He's got some good classroom management stories under the "Author's Choice" tab.
http://blog.mrmeyer.com/
Love, me
The Appalachian Mountains are beautiful and welcoming. Say hello to them for me, I miss them!
Blog excessively for us while you are gone, we like to go on adventures with you! Even if just vicariously.
Post a Comment